Thursday, July 5, 2007

Bisque Still My Heart

Mm Mm Good - w4m - 31 (Dallas)
Reply to: pers-366042272@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-07-03, 6:00PM CDT

hi i am looking for a man who is willing to get down and dirty with me and my fetish. there is nothing more sensual than the warmth, scent and taste of a nice tomato-based broth applied and then retrieved from down below. let me know if you're interested in bringing this fantasy to life, and more. i have photos for trade. 31 5'7 135lbs

Not just for dinner anymore.

Dave wrote:

Hey there, I've never done that before, but it sounds hot. I'd love to play. I'm 25, white, 6 ft, 175 lbs, brown hair and eyes. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send my pic. Talk to you soon. -Dave


Dave, is that canned soup in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Complete is Party wrote:

hey dave,

i am VERY interested in this. i've attached a pic to moisten your palette.

Dave wrote:

Ok. You gotta tell me more about this fetish. Do you want me to lick it off of you? Or do you lick it off of me?

Complete is Party wrote:

about a week or so ago i accidentally spilled some campbell's chunky tomato soup onto my pussy (don't ask), and it felt and smelled so warm and tingly and good. i haven't been able to get it off my mind since. a woman at work was having minestrone at work earlier today and the smell alone warmed me up like a fourth of july bottle rocket. i'd love to soak myself in it for you to lick clean. if you'd like, i can lick and suck some of the broth off of you, too.

Dave wrote:

This is your fantasy so it's up to you. I'm open to anything.

Complete is Party wrote:

i would love it if you meowed and purred while sipping the campbell's chunky tomato soup from my lady ladle. are you available on thursday? since it's going to be the day after independence day, should we take turns lighting sparklers while simmering?

Dave wrote:

Do you prefer tomato soup on me or chocolate syrup? Or maybe honey?

Complete is Party wrote:

dave, it has to be soup. tomato soup. is yours chunky?

Dave wrote:

I will get whatever kind you like. Chunky, creamy; tell me what brand and kind you like. I'm getting hungry.

Complete is Party wrote:

i prefer campbell's chunky tomato (that's the kind i spilled on myself - and who knows what effects a different soup might have. i'd hate to burn or swell). if you really want to splurge and get a tomato bisque from the deli that would be hot, too. the deli soups are always so much better. but if the deli soup is too expensive, i understand. i'm glad you're hungry. i'm really looking forward to you sipping from my lady ladle. should i bring some ritz crackers and/or sparklers?

Dave wrote:

I will see what they have at the store. If you want crackers, bring them. I just want the soup on you. I guess you're coming to me?

Complete is Party wrote:

yes. it can be quite messy, so i hope you have plastic sheets or a kiddie pool. i'll bring 2 boxes of morning glory sparklers and some ritz crackers. i can think of no better way to celebrate the independence of our fine country than serving you campbell's chunky tomato soup from my lady ladle while holding a sparkler in my hand. god bless america. i'll see you on the 5th. please obstain from soup until then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lady ladle.

Josh, this is why I love you.